Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1250 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Teams can have up to 10 members. Lets getter done. I can setup a team unless someone else wants to.

·
Two skinny J's
21,323 Posts
Teams can have up to 10 members. Lets getter done. I can setup a team unless someone else wants to.
Waiting on you Captn'

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Waiting on you Captn'
We're good to go. I've created a team named 'TwoSpoke'. When you sign up just search for that name when asked if you want to join a team.

Dos_Ruedas, all that's required is to ride and log your miles. Using a smartphone with the Endomondo app, or using a dedicated GPS is the easiest way to enter your miles, but it also has provisions to manually enter them.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Our team is 3 members strong... and counting.

·
Registered
6,967 Posts
I've signed & teamed up.
Now I feel like I cannot let the team down.
I may just head out into the rain in a few.

I will be unable to ride Fri, Sat and Sunday, so I'd better ride now.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Get on there, Rola. 7 spots left right now. I haven't bothered putting in my miles before May 1. I may not at all since it won't go toward our team points. Is there an easy way to do this from my Garmin or other way without manually entering each one?

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Get on there, Rola. 7 spots left right now. I haven't bothered putting in my miles before May 1. I may not at all since it won't go toward our team points. Is there an easy way to do this from my Garmin or other way without manually entering each one?
I *believe* any of the older rides you have in your Garmin can still be imported in. I say 'believe' because I offload my data to SportTracks, Endomondo and sometimes RidesWithGPS and can't remember which app does and doesn't allow that. There should be something on the import dialog to tell you.

I'm going to be personally crushed if both Rola and Hazy don't sign up :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,967 Posts
The app. uploaded by itself.
If your phone has space for an additional bike app, this is much easier that manually entering the data.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The app. uploaded by itself.
If your phone has space for an additional bike app, this is much easier that manually entering the data.
Not to mention it add lots of useful metrics and maps the ride. You're burning up the miles man!

My wife is headed out of town on a business trip in the morning for a week so I'll have limited riding time. I'll catch up though :)

·
Two skinny J's
21,323 Posts
Our team is 3 members strong... and counting.
I'm signed up! Just been really busy here the last few days :D Now it's time for Hazy to get on board along with all the other Spokies !

**Edit** My stats look worse using this vs Garmin or RWGPS :( My cadence shows to be 10 slower and the avg speed but I can see why that is.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Welcome to the game Rola!

I've quit comparing, but yeah, I took the same Garmin file and uploaded it to several of those types of websites on different occasions and got different stats every time. At least they're reasonably close.

6 open slots for the Challenge.

1 - 20 of 1250 Posts