Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While it’s not an actual national holiday, National Trail Mix Day (August 31) is a real day. CLIF wants to help us celebrate with a sweet and salty giveaway of CLIF MOJO bars. If you're out riding, or just need a tasty snack at work, MOJO hits the spot, and is packed with 8-9 grams of yummy protein and no trans fats or processed sugars.

Who wants a five pack, shipped right to their door? Just post in this thread how you'll enjoy them, or why you should win, and we'll pick at least three winners. Creativity counts, but we're willing to hear your sob stories too. Just remember to enter right away, as we're ending this contest at 5PM Mountain time on Friday, August 24th.

Good luck!

Attachments

·
Two skinny J's
21,193 Posts
Awww man, that's GOOD stuff!!

·
180 Posts
i need these, i only make .13cent an hour working these could feed my starving children for months lol. they are so good. and who dosent like free stuff.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
The perfect substitute for candy bar snacks or to satisfy the sweet tooth craving. I Love the "Mojo" in Clif Mojo's!

·
Deranged Touring Cyclist
5,138 Posts
Clif Crunchy PB bars go with me on every ride. I haven't tried the Mojo bars, but am interested after many great experiences with the PB offering.

I find the bars are enough to 'prime the pump' without slowing me down when I start getting hungry on the trail. They taste good, weigh little and handle high temperatures without issue. Yum!

·
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I took 36 chocolate mint Clif bars with me when I visited New Zealand and Australia. One per day. They were still chewable in the freezing cold of New Zealand's Fox Glacier, and they didn't get all melted and messy in the Australian Outback. The MOJO is a different composition, but still tasty.

·
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmm. Not sure why there is so little interest in this contest. Free food! Good food! Healthy, nutritious food!

If we don't get any more entrants, this will be the easiest contest to pick winners for.

·
Registered
7 Posts
In definitely interested! I just took a picture of my emergency stash located in my work drawer (don't mind the deodorant sometimes I'm forgetful). Love Clif products, and MOJOs are tasty!

"Maybe children, who knows, I had some wild nights in college!" <~~~ now that's funny!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Figures I would look at this for the first time now. Well I need some cliff bars to keep me from crashing at work. I hope you guys enjoy them.:)

·
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So help me out here. When you guys visit, are you not clicking the New Posts button? What can we do to make the contests more visible?

·
Registered
6,898 Posts
I primarily use iPhone for the forum.
I check "subscribed posts" first. Only when I have the time, do I check "recent posts."

1 - 20 of 35 Posts