Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Paved Trail Enthusiast
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I rode the Nature Coast Trail in June 2011, and started in Old Town so I could ride across the historic railroad trestle bridge on the Suwannee River. Seeing it in person was so much better than photos. An incredible experience.

Attachments

·
Eocyclist
742 Posts
My wife and I just rode the Nature Coast Trail last week .. Chiefland to a few miles short of Cross City. Other than the section that is a side path along US Rte 19/27/98 between Old Town and Cross City, it is a pretty ride.

Attachments

·
Paved Trail Enthusiast
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice Larry. I am dying to get back to Old Town to ride again. There is a trailhead on the east side of Huckleberry's Barbecue on 27. Right across from Fanning Springs State Park. A primitive type trailhead. Next time I'll park inside Fanning Springs State Park. Surely they have a trail access point. Excellent photos also here.

·
Eocyclist
742 Posts
Very nice Larry. I am dying to get back to Old Town to ride again. There is a trailhead on the east side of Huckleberry's Barbecue on 27. Right across from Fanning Springs State Park. A primitive type trailhead. Next time I'll park inside Fanning Springs State Park. Surely they have a trail access point. Excellent photos also here.
We'll have to try Huckleberry's if we get back to that trail next year. We enjoy eaing in local places rather than chains. This trip we had lunch at ABC Pizza in in Chiefland. It was more of a Greek Restaurant than pizza place, was packed with the local lunch crowd, and had a good buffet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts