Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a tricycle but.......can anyone help me identify it ? Not sure of the make/model/year. Have tried to find it on line but haven't been able to. Any help would greatly be appreciated! Thank you for your time.(hope I did this right)
Bella Rose :confused:

Attachments

·
Deranged Touring Cyclist
5,289 Posts
Sorry, not a clue on the origins - but wow! What a neat piece! I don't think I've seen a kid's trike built to take a passenger before. It's almost a tandem. Unlike me, there are some really knowledgeable people around here. Hopefully one or more of them will be able to provide you some more solid information. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is a tricycle but.......can anyone help me identify it ? Not sure of the make/model/year. Have tried to find it on line but haven't been able to. Any help would greatly be appreciated! Thank you for your time.(hope I did this right)
Bella Rose :confused:
I have the same bike so please if you find out any thing about it please let me know

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Could it be an old Angeles MyRider? Don't know how long they have been making them, but the current ones look like a newer version of what you have.

This doesn't look anything like the Angeles MyRider trike or tandem.I looked at the websight didn't see anything even close. Thanks for the thought though :) Somebody did ask me to let them know if i found anything out and i messaged them asking them to send me pics of the one they have(in case it still has the badge and any identifying marks that may help)But they seemed to have blown me off......so can't help them either. Still "pedaling" forward trying to find out about this little gem.:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
yeah, me too, I agree that it doesn't look like a new MyRider, but they have been making them for about 50 years,there are some similarities between the new ones and your old one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello I Have One Looks Better Than Yours & Has The Name Tag On It I Looked At This Morning Tag Says ( Happy ) Not Sure But I think ( Peddler ) But Ill Take A Picture Tomorrow Name Tag & All Then You Can Tell Me What It Is Worth LOL [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got the pictures now how to down load them? The name on front post is Happy Rider I Just brought it inside so it wont Deteriorate any more would like to know its Age & Worth ChaRLEY

1 - 11 of 11 Posts