Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UNLESS you get it from your favorite cigar shop that makes that nickel worth a buck on your next purchase.

That is all please carry on and have a good evening :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
is this a "tip" thread? if so I learned one last night, here's mine when riding along any waterfront in the early evening "KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT" ( went through a Cloud of mosquito's. I was spitting bugs out for the next 3 miles.) I know they're mostly protien but yuck!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
is this a "tip" thread? if so I learned one last night, here's mine when riding along any waterfront in the early evening "KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT" ( went through a Cloud of mosquito's. I was spitting bugs out for the next 3 miles.) I know they're mostly protien but yuck!
I'm a slow learner with this one. I've inhaled several bugs down my throat during the evening. Most of them were not tasty.

·
Two skinny J's
21,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm a slow learner with this one. I've inhaled several bugs down my throat during the evening. Most of them were not tasty.
And generally create a gag reflex...with results that can ruin a ride :D

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
ya know statistically some where out there is the guy who has swallowed the most bugs. I can't help but wonder how that would be measured? By the Pound?
nah hopefully it would be by the gram? anyone laying claim to that record???? (god I hope it's not me!!!)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts