Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Biking With a Mission
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm excited... :D

It's actually not "new" but new to me. Last weekend at a group ride my freewheel finally died, so I ended up riding a friends bike. He can't ride it due to an injury. It was like getting out of my sSaturn and into a Porsche. Man, within a couple minutes I was feeling way more confident.

He's conveniently selling it, so I've been selling old parts left and right. I'll be getting it Saturday. (By it I mean frame, BB, cranks, pedals, headset, and stem)

But as I sit bored at my desk at work I am about ready to explode with excitement and thought I would share with people who seem to care about such things.

So hopefully I can rebuild my wheels by the end of the week. :cool:

·
Registered
927 Posts
You'll get betting it Saturday? I have no idea what you are trying to say here...

oh, and grats!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I'm excited... :D

It's actually not "new" but new to me. Last weekend at a group ride my freewheel finally died, so I ended up riding a friends bike. He can't ride it due to an injury. It was like getting out of my sSaturn and into a Porsche. Man, within a couple minutes I was feeling way more confident.

He's conveniently selling it, so I've been selling old parts left and right. I'll be getting it Saturday. (By it I mean frame, BB, cranks, pedals, headset, and stem)

But as I sit bored at my desk at work I am about ready to explode with excitement and thought I would share with people who seem to care about such things.

So hopefully I can rebuild my wheels by the end of the week. :cool:
Almost like Christmas as a kid eh? :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts