Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all
Well I joined the forum about a month ago and this place has been great. Finally got my first road bike and love it. Picked it up today and put 15 miles on it tonight. Huge difference over my mountain bike. Decided on the Giant Defy 1 after looking at a ton of bikes and shops. Just really like the bike shop. Good people. Well thanks i advance for all the help I know everyone here will give me in the future :). Good riding.

Jim

image-1974883221.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
415 Posts
Grats on a nice looking bike...

·
Two skinny J's
21,196 Posts
Very cool! Nice looking ride!! The shop (people) can make or break a sale for sure!

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Nothing like a new bike. Have fun!

·
600 Posts
VERY Nice! Red/Black/White color scheme seems to be all the rage right now. Again, very sharp! :)

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
Very nice looking bike and I hope you get many enjoyable miles out of it. White frame with red and black accents similar to my Colnago. Just be forewarned that it won't stay looking like that for very long. Giant makes a great bike. I've had three and really hated to get rid of my Defy 2.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone want my 2012 RS2 buy in?

I made a timely registration for the 2012 Pedal Force RS2 and FKR8 fork for $580 delivered and am considering backing out. For those unfamiliar, this frame specs like the Fondriest at 936 grams. This is the last day so bid now or forever regret (well, at least until the next group buy). Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts