Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this forum. Looks like a lot of good advise here, and more importantly - HUMOR :)
Lots of different riding available here in the front range. I have 4 bikes (3 of my own, and my friend's mountain bike). Last week I rode all of them for different kinds of fun. Primarily, I ride roads and commute. Just started on the mtb, and loving it.

·
No longer a newb!
177 Posts
Same here with regards to the mtb, welcome to the boards!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've driven through Winter Park and stopped for coffee, but haven't ridden or gone snowboarding there - yet. I'm originally from Southern California, and moved to Colorado almost 3 years ago. Love it here!

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
I've driven through Winter Park and stopped for coffee, but haven't ridden or gone snowboarding there - yet. I'm originally from Southern California, and moved to Colorado almost 3 years ago. Love it here!
Definitely check out Trestle. I went there last summer and rented a DH bike. It was freakin' awesome! The most fun I've ever had with my clothes on.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Definitely check out Trestle. I went there last summer and rented a DH bike. It was freakin' awesome! The most fun I've ever had with my clothes on.:thumbsup:
Thanks for the suggestion! I'll add that to my list of places to ride ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts