Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a delay of 2 1/2 years recovering from a coma I'm excited to say that I'm now able to start riding again. After 45 years of bike experiences I'm able to return to my passion. Many years off and on through my experiences I was able for a couple years at a time to live without the use of a car. Though at times using a car, I'm still an advocate of a car free life as much as possible. This forum is much more open than many others I've tried to be a part of. Thanks for allowing me to participate and join in this forum.
Neal

·
Two skinny J's
21,208 Posts
Welcome kneelz! Passed though Denton Many times :)

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
This forum is much more open than many others I've tried to be a part of. Thanks for allowing me to participate and join in this forum.
Neal
Neal, that's good to hear. Welcome to TwoSpoke. Glad you're getting back in the saddle. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Welcome Neal. There are a few of us here who are recovering from a serious health issue.
Enjoy your bike. Get well.

·
348 Posts
Yeeeee Haahhhh!

Nice to see another Texan out here. Don't you just love the heat? I think I prefer cycling to hiking in summer because we at least get a breeze.

Welcome!

·
348 Posts
Oops, I meant to add that I'm sorry to hear about your injury but glad that you are regaining mobility and ability to take on your activities again. Blessings on your continued recovery.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts