Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, just found this site. Much more interested in these smaller forum sites as the people are generally much nicer and give better info. Anyways, been mountain biking for a little while and just got into road biking.

Looking forward to becoming a part of the community here.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Ft. Lauderdale, eh? I'm out in Pembroke Pines. Welcome to the board.

·
Two skinny J's
21,348 Posts
Yo, Welcome!

·
one eyed member
124 Posts
Hello all, just found this site. Much more interested in these smaller forum sites as the people are generally much nicer and give better info. Anyways, been mountain biking for a little while and just got into road biking.

Looking forward to becoming a part of the community here.
GO AWAY NEWB!!! WE DONT WANT YOUR KIND HERE!! I kid,I kid!!!! Welcome to twospoke my friend...come on in,the water is fine....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ft. Lauderdale, eh? I'm out in Pembroke Pines. Welcome to the board.
I am moving out to West Pembroke Pines in the next week or so!

Just took my bike for my first ride yesterday, did about 6 miles. This is my VERY first road bike ride, and wasnt comfortable riding on the road, so the sidewalk was where I was. Still have to go get a helmet. What a blast. Anyone know of a cheap "somewhat" reliable computer I can get that help me estimate speed and distance?

·
one eyed member
124 Posts
I am moving out to West Pembroke Pines in the next week or so!

Just took my bike for my first ride yesterday, did about 6 miles. This is my VERY first road bike ride, and wasnt comfortable riding on the road, so the sidewalk was where I was. Still have to go get a helmet. What a blast. Anyone know of a cheap "somewhat" reliable computer I can get that help me estimate speed and distance?
No,no,no,no,no...No.Sidewalk is bad....Shew god edit that post befroe someone sees you were on the sidewalk.Something like " wasnt comfortable riding on the road, so around the neighborhood was where I stayed"....Anywho,just got my cycle computer today.A KNOG N.E.R.D. 12 from nashbar.Wireless,great reviews and was $40...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hehe, sidewalks where I am are more like small roads. Road paved and wide, not like the ones around nieghborhoods with the cracks every 4ft. Just a more narrow road.

That Computer looks nice, I will be looking into them!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome from up the road in north Palm Beach county.

·
Registered
625 Posts
It's not wireless, but i have a Cateye Enduro 8 cyclocomputer, that I bout for under $30 from amazon.com

I live in west Pines, but still east of I-75. (close to Sheridan and Flamingo).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts