Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm not really new to cycling as I've owned a bicycle of one type or another all my life. I am new to serious cycling, though. When I was old enough to drive, I pretty much traded the bicycling for cars, motorcycles, etc... I am now ready to begin again. When I was young, I had the obligatory Schwinn Stingray and when I got older, I had a Schwinn Worldsport (I think that's what it was called). I now own a Cannondale Adventure 400, which I love to death.
Greetings from the great state of South Carolina.

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool! I see you're into the loosing weight, too. That's what I want to do. I see you'r in Greenville. I'm in Taylors.

·
Two skinny J's
21,369 Posts
Welcome!!

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not yet. I plan to though. I need to have my gears adjusted a little and haven't really had a chance to ride due to that. I was going to take it over to Great Escape, but decided I could probably adjust them myself. I have two books which illustrate how to do it and yesterday, I built a stand so I could work on the bike. Once I get it sorted out, I'll be there.

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
Welcome to TS!

Glad to see you're back in the game for some serious mileage, just remember to have fun!

If you are in to weight loss, head on over to our fitness subforum, lots tips, tricks, infomration and friendly motivation to keep you going.

I have an Adventure 4, great bike and keeps on ticking regardless of what I throw at it (or what I throw it at).

Welcome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts