Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Deranged Touring Cyclist
5,138 Posts
Congrats and welcome! You've come to the right place. We have a great group here, with tons of cycling experience. Better yet, it's a really friendly, helpful group. If you have questons or problems, the odds are someone here either can or already has answered them.

What kinds of bikes and trailer did you get? Any miles, yet? Pulling a trailer will really boost your strength, but it can be rough at first.

Best of luck, and here's hoping you and yours catch the cycling bug for life!

·
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats and welcome! You've come to the right place. We have a great group here, with tons of cycling experience. Better yet, it's a really friendly, helpful group. If you have questons or problems, the odds are someone here either can or already has answered them.

What kinds of bikes and trailer did you get? Any miles, yet? Pulling a trailer will really boost your strength, but it can be rough at first.

Best of luck, and here's hoping you and yours catch the cycling bug for life!
I wound up with a GT Transeo 3.0, my wife is waiting on her Schwinn Voyageur 24.

Burley Cub Trailer, Topeak BabySeat II.

I've put about 20 miles on it so far solo, and maybe 5 with the trailer behind it. Need to take it into the shop we bought it at to have adjustments made, seems to have issues shifting.

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
C-

Welcome to TwoSpoke! As mentioned we have a great group of people that are able to either answer any of your questions or have an idea of how to find an answer.

I pull 2 different trailers from my child unit, one is a Burley type the other a WeeHoo iGo. They do require a lot more effort climbing hills, but when you're solo, you fly up the hills!

·
Two skinny J's
21,193 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Welcome! I'm in the DC Maryland suburbs too. If you have any questions about riding in this area, I might be able to answer them. :)

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Welcome to Two Spoke. I have learned a lot here and bet you will as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts