Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wanting a road bike for a long time now. Last week I picked one up. A Raleigh Six Hundred. In only a few rides I've logged close to 80miles. Can't wait for weather to get good around here and be out more often. My next purchase will be a helmet.

I also am into motorcycle track days and plan to take a plunge into racing this year.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Glad to have you here! I wish I could send this weather we're having to all my riding buddies. It's absolutely fantastic this week. But, I'm sure I'll be complaining about the heat before too long. ;)

·
Two skinny J's
21,509 Posts
Welcome! We have a couple of Raleigh folks here.

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
Hi from the Swamps of Jersey we have a new motorcycel track here in South Jersey, a verry nice one in Millville. wonder if you have bin to it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm in Buffalo, NY. I have not made my way to NJMP, Yet! Hopefully this season will bring exciting things. I have a lot of friends racing WERA,SOAR, and Moto series. I can not wait to get back on the bike.

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Hello

Hey, couldn't think of some great creative name when I signed up, but as the name says I'm from Buffalo too! some great paths around the city. Welcome to two spoke and to riding in buffalo! I have tons of great rides mapped out. You gotta go to the outer harbor all new paths cool spot to ride too. Contact me if you'd like more info........ J

1 - 12 of 12 Posts