New Guy from Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Techninja, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Techninja

Techninja New Member

Hello My names Rick. I'm not a hardcore bike rider or such but do it just for pleasure. I don't have anything Fancy to ride Just an old Roadmaster 10 Speed thats well over 10 years old, and An Alton 21 Speed My grandfather recently got that I have been riding, and an old Western Flyer that is in need of Work to even be ridable again . Found this forum in my search for info and ways to maintain them and figured I'd hook up here and learn from those who know

2. Doohickie

Doohickie Older than Hack

Sounds like a smorgasbord cyclist. That's cool; I'm one of those too. I have a newer Schwinn Cutter single speed, an old Schwinn Varsity, an even older Raleigh 3-speed, a couple 80s bike boomers (a Schwinn and a Raleigh) and a 1994 Nishiki hybrid.

3. wild

wild Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man

Hi, from the swamp

4. Xela

Xela New Member Tavern Member

Welcome to TwoSpoke! What part of OK are you in?

5. fleeter

fleeter The Bearded Wonder

Welcome to the forum!! You won't find anybody who's gonna look down on you for your bikes -- so bring your questions!

6. Techninja

Techninja New Member

Thanks for the Welcome
    Doohickie, I'm not even gonna lie I dunno anything bout ya bikes heard of the Manufacturers but thats as far as it goes. Guess that's why I'm here huh ? to learn this kinda stuff. I dunno a whole lot bout mine even lol I know the Roadmaster is from Walmart and is around 13 years old ...does that count?? lol
    Xela, I'm in Lawton which is in the SW part of the state right along with FT Sill
    Fleeter, Thanks that's what I like to hear they might not be fancy or even the best but they mine so I'm proud of em

7. whyeyebike

whyeyebike New Member

Welcome to the forum!!!!

8. goldentouch

goldentouch New Member

Welcome to the forum

9. Burr

Burr Cranking Old Guy

Welcome Dude, Enjoy!!!

10. Farnsworth

Farnsworth New Member

11. Smiley