Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Patrol Biker
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,new to the forum... I ride about 8 hours a day for work on patrol. working on getting a new dimondback response sport and quite excited to try it out.

·
Patrol Biker
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Welcome! You are a bike officer? That's neat.
Welcome! I don't think we have ever had bike patrolman. I would love to see a thread dedicated to what you do.
yes but not a cop still make the arrests and whatnot and a few of my partners like to believe we "regulate crackheads" lol, I am security for a local weekly "transient" living establishment, 19 acres of property riding on terrain from pavement to sidewalks dirt gravel mud grass etc... i want to start riding stairs someday

but from what the boss keeps telling me he wants to send all of our bike patrols to a las vegas metro police bike training class... ill keep you updated on the type of training i receive (if and when i receive it)

·
Patrol Biker
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alright i got my response sport tonight, got some riding into it, sram x-4 feels alot nicer than the walmart crap i was riding on before, hell the bike as a whole is at least 20X nicer than the walmart bike..... I added it to the registry.

·
Patrol Biker
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i wouldn't say im a professional by any means, however i do get paid to ride so by technicality....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts