Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Old, fat, and slow
1,271 Posts
No need to worry about being "useful." The $100-per-member initiation donation will be put to good use.

Seriously, just do a couple things---post pics of your bike, talk a little about where or why or how you ride, and/or make jokes about long-standing members ....

If you haven't started riding or just started riding, all that is fine. Yo can tell a few really embarrassing stories from your childhood ......

Just to get the ball rolling here is a shot of my ride ......
Self-propelled artillery Combat vehicle Tank Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Guys, thank you for welcoming me!
I am not a pro cyclists,I ride sometimes to relax and to spend more time out of the home. I got this Fuji Declaration bike from my friend, because he became bigger and he couldn't enjoy his ride with this buddy. He made some modifications with the handlebar and it's OK for me to use it. I need more time to get used to it, but in general I like it!
Bicycle Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Tire Bicycle wheel rim Wheel

·
Old, fat, and slow
1,271 Posts
Yeah, Fuji makes some good bikes and they tend not to be good values for the money---in this case very much so. (Disclaimer---I own a Fuji.)

A steel single-speed is about as classic as it comes .... and with the wide tires it is probably a comfortable ride on all surfaces.

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
7,685 Posts
Guys, thank you for welcoming me!
I am not a pro cyclists,I ride sometimes to relax and to spend more time out of the home. I got this Fuji Declaration bike from my friend, because he became bigger and he couldn't enjoy his ride with this buddy. He made some modifications with the handlebar and it's OK for me to use it. I need more time to get used to it, but in general I like it! View attachment 55675
Nice looking ride.

I’ve never seen a lock mount before. That looks pretty cool like that.
It also tells me you might be in a city or town where you might ride to dinner or run errands.

I’m quite rural, so when i ride it is for riding and i don’t leave my bike. No need for a lock like that.

You mention professional riders.

To the best of my knowledge, there’s not a “professional” rider on Two Spoke (TS). However, there are decades of cycling experience here, so if you have any questions, fire away.

When you ride, is it in town or out in the country?
How many miles do you typically ride each time?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts