Two Spoke Forums banner

new in austin

1001 Views 10 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  TxCyclist
New biker in austin texas. Recently bought a used German bike from a company called HM. I did a little searching, but can't find a lot of info. Seems to be a well made bike. Any help is appreciated.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
I meant that it has all Shimano Deore components, as well as hubs. It has a Truvative crank.
27 speed.
Welcome! Post some pics of your bike in the cycle registry so we can take a look. What specific questions do you have?
Welcome! Lots of fellow Austinites here.
Greetings from Florida!
I live in Round Rock... Brushy Creek area. Looking forward getting on some trails and building up some legs. What about you?
I'm living in Central Austin. You have a lot of real nice trails where your at. Round Rock has become a pretty cool place. Have you gone and seen the round rock yet?
I live in Round Rock... Brushy Creek area. Looking forward getting on some trails and building up some legs. What about you?
Really good trails right in that area off Lamar. First trails I hit when I bought my MTB.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.