Two Spoke Forums banner
1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  funetical 
#1 ·
Poked around on a bike for years but have gotten semi-serious as running hurts the aged knees and is boring. Weekend warrior, in season I do say 40-50 mi over 2 days. Did my first charity ride this year (Pan Mass Challenge), now I'm hooked. Been riding an older hybrid, looking to upgrade before the snow melts.

#8 ·
I'm typically out into Dover/Medfield/Sherborn, easy loop from where I live. Or, up into Weston. Or, into town on the river paths. Where do you ride?
I am a member of the Charles River Wheelmen, and the group puts on several rides that originate from the Needham area. Several Saturdays a month during the season I will ride the CRW "Saturday Fitness Ride" that leaves from Nahanton Park in Needham. The ride goes through Dover; almost to Holliston and then loops back. Problem with that ride is you really have to start early before it gets to crowded on the roads. But I have to say, there are great roads in that area; hands down. I also get my adrenaline rush by riding in the Wells Street Training Crit on Sundays.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.