Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Greetings from a rain lashed Glasgow in bonnie Scotland.I`ve just joined this site and would like to tell everyone what a transformation biking is since I bought a Scott sportster 55 hybrid.This bike gets used now for ALL my riding atm as it just rolls over everything and just seems to be effortless on city streets or light trails.I`ve spent thousands over the last seven years on mtbs and upgrades trying to find that holy grail ride.My other ride is a blinged up 2008 Trek fuel ex8 which is now lying almost unused in the shed-such is my love for my Scott which now wears mostly xt parts,carbon bars thomson stem,avid juicy 5s etc.I wish I had got one years ago,but hey,if you could bottle hindsight? I kidded myself on for long enough that I would be like the guys on the front cover of the magazines,tanned,fit riding a high end mtb in some exotic location.Here I am still unfit,pale, riding around city streets and the occasional country park or a once a year visit to a distant trail centre.It`s been a blast though and I`ve made a lot of great buddies along the way-just wish things were better made when I was in my youth. CHEERS

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Welcome from this side of the "pond"! Hope you will be a frequent contributor and provide a different slant to the forum.

·
717 Posts
Met a countryman of yours a month ago, Andrew Dickson, who was cycling across America to raise funds for Alzheimers Scotland. A blog of his journey is here

Biking across USA

Here we are...

Attachments

·
Golden Way Technology
1 Posts
new comer here, electric bicycles, scooters and conversion kit supplier

Hello, everyone. This is Philip from Golden Way Technology Co., Ltd from China. We supply electric bicycles, scooters and conversion kit, of course we also supply all kinds of bike and e bike spare parts. Our website is Golden Way Technology Co*electric bikes&scooters,conversion kit,e bike kits.

Of course, we are glad to answer any question about your bike pr e bike.

-------------------------------
Golden Way Technology Co., Ltd
Golden Way Technology Co*electric bikes&scooters,conversion kit,e bike kits
[email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts