Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tap on that little red number beside my name. Up pops a screen labeled New Notifications. Tap on that and it just dissappears.

So, how do I see those "New Notifications"?

·
Two skinny J's
21,806 Posts

Attachments

·
3,510 Posts
I don't use the smartphone TwoSpoke app. I bookmarked TwoSpoke website and go to it all the time. Once in a while, I'll use the app. The difference between the two is, to me, it's easier in the app to start a new post. Some day, I may start using the app more consistently, but after a year already, I'm in no hurry. (Still haven't got my decal....lol)

·
Maturity Challenged
1,166 Posts
Is there any way to see old notifications you have already looked at?

·
Two skinny J's
21,806 Posts
That's odd, it almost sounds like a pop up blocker. I tried on a Macbook Pro and Windozzzzzeee 10 ( I HATE Windoze :)) laptop with Chrome, IE10 and Edge with no problem. I also tried it from my iphone using the web view and didn't have an issue. What combination are you using and having the issue with? I'm no IT guy but maybe Austin can use that info.

·
Two skinny J's
21,806 Posts
So you get this screen and tap it but it never goes to the the window to actually see them

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes
Tap on the Notification screen>screen disappears.

Yes I do have an active Pop Up Blocker in all my browsers. Usually if that is a problem I get a screen that asks if I want authorize the Pop Up once or always from the site. No such window has appeared.

·
Maturity Challenged
1,166 Posts
Make sure you click on the words "New Likes" in the notifications box (and not the number or anything else) to see the next screen.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.