Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I have both been riding the Haro Reserve 1.1 that I bought last Saturday. We have been riding comfort bikes for about 12 months. The Reserve is helping us expand our range of motion and uses some different muscles.

We both dislike the little hard Haro seat. Today I went to the LBS and bougt a Vetta LOWFAT DIET, is wider that the stock seat and is much friendlier. it is a lite gel saddle with no coil springs and was not expensive. Yes, my wife gave it a thumbs up. (I may be losing my half of the new saddle, Lilly really likes it.)

BobH.

·
Registered
418 Posts
My wife and I have both been riding the Haro Reserve 1.1 that I bought last Saturday. We have been riding comfort bikes for about 12 months. The Reserve is helping us expand our range of motion and uses some different muscles.

We both dislike the little hard Haro seat. Today I went to the LBS and bougt a Vetta LOWFAT DIET, is wider that the stock seat and is much friendlier. it is a lite gel saddle with no coil springs and was not expensive. Yes, my wife gave it a thumbs up. (I may be losing my half of the new saddle, Lilly really likes it.)

BobH.
Think you'll ever have a chance to ever ride her bike again? :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts