Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While it may not sound very exciting for most I can't wait ! I currently work a Wed-Sat 8A-7P shift. I have worked this for 5 years now and I am SO happy to see it go! It completely ruins every weekend and I only saw my family on Sunday. I did like a 3 day weekend every week.

New shift Mon-Fri 1130-2000 hrs, 30 minute lunch!! I can potentially ride every single day of the week now!(I home fleet so I can push it right to the last minute since I start from home!) I still won't have to take PTO for eye exams, routine doctor visits, etc. Plenty of time to get yard work or whatever happens to be on the honey do list done. These are perfect hours for me at this point in my life. Grown kids, wife doesn't get home much before that anyway...PERFECT!

I really wanted to increase my ride time and mileage this year and this just fills the bill so well I just can't believe it!

Come winter this shift won't be so great since about 1/2 of it will be in the dark but I'm willing to make that sacrifice!

Starts march 5th and I can not wait to be done with this shift!!!!

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
I think you have to many 0s in there that would be 11:30 am to 2:00 pm

·
Two skinny J's
21,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think you have to many 0s in there that would be 11:30 am to 2:00 pm
2000 hrs=8pm in the miltary 24 hr clock thangee :D
I mixed and matched time formats, I currently work 0800-1900 hrs and will go to 1130 -2000 hrs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts