Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I redesigned my site. While the blog format worked for the past four years, I've wanted to grow it into something more. There's still some work to be done, but it's going to be more like an online magazine, with articles not only by myself, but also some other contributors. And it's no longer just about cycling, since there's a lot more to do outdoors here in Utah.

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to share. And if you're interested in contributing an article or review, let me know.

Link in my sig.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
I do like the looks, Hack. But just so you know, the links under "Recent Post" and "Categories" are all taking me to the same page with your pack review.

·
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmm. Recent Post should take you to the pack review, since that is the most recent. And the first category is Camping, which should also take you to that post, as would Gear Reviews, since that particular post is tagged for both.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Oh. Gotcha with the "camping", but all the links under "Recent Post" take you only to the backpack post. E.g., if I click "Got Thirst" it only goes to the pack page and the browser tab says "Industry Outsider>>Page not found". Same with "Wear a helmet..." and all others. Am I missing something obvious?

·
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks. I hope my son can make me a new logo. Other than that, I just need to finish creating some pages, and add a bit of color.

·
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've managed to write six articles today. That means I can get out and play during Bike to Work Week, even if I can't actually ride to work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts