New to Me - 2006 LeMond Versaille

Discussion in 'Road Bikes' started by whyeyebike, Mar 6, 2010.

1. whyeyebike

whyeyebike New Member

Well I pulled the trigger and bought a new (used) bike. I was looking for something that I could train with during the cold, snowy and salty winter months here in New England. I ended up getting a good deal on a 2006 LeMond Versaille. I am a little partial to these bikes because I just like their look. Think they are very clean looking and not too flashy. This model is a OX Platinum Steel/Carbon Frame (haven't seen anything like it before). Has Shimano 105 all the way around with the exception of the rear derailleur which is Shimano Ultergra. I haven't ridden it yet, though plan to tune it up and get it on the road today.

I have posted 1 really bad picture of it on the registry, and hopefully I will get a better one in the near future.

2. wild

wild Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man

Verry nice bike, good luck with it:thumbsup:. ride it till the wheels fall of :D

3. whyeyebike

whyeyebike New Member

Well I now have 50+ miles on the new (used) ride and I have to say I love this bike. It is real fast....almost to the point where I am starting to rethink which bike I will use for crits and circuits. Still making slight modifications here and there to get a better fit, but its already feeling real good.