New Too

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SoundDefense, Oct 9, 2009.

1. SoundDefense

SoundDefense Guest

Hello everybody! My husband and I have been riding for some time and have found it to be a lot of fun and a good time for us to get away together, especially now that we do not have to worry about the dogs in our area (we developed the Sound Defense Dog Deterrent Device)! I am new to the whole on-line communicating thing (email excepted), but hopefully will learn quickly (our marketing people are telling me that I must learn to tweet, have a facebook and myspace presence, and learn to blog, but that may take a while-any pointers are welcome). I look forward to learning more about cycling from everybody out there!

2. Xela

Xela New Member Tavern Member

Glad to have you. Be sure to keep us updated on your product and availability. I'll be ordering one.

3. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

Welcome! Is your device portable?

4. Industry_Hack

Industry_Hack Total noob (& forum admin) Admin Staff Tavern Member

No dude. It requires a 220v compressor. :)

Seriously though, I saw the pre-production model, and it's pretty compact. I'll let them explain it more in detail, and possibly post some photos, if they can work that out.

Leah, you know how to reach me if you need help with anything. Not coincidentally, I'm putting together a group of talented folks to start a media company dedicated to promoting the little players in the cycling industry.

5. SoundDefense

SoundDefense Guest

yes, small, compact, and light weight.

Thank you and we will hopefully post pictures soon, but we are working out a design modification and the prototypes are not pretty!

6. hophead

hophead New Member Tavern Member

I just use this stuff....
    [​IMG]
    When confronted by fido, just chuck it as you are riding along. You'll have a good 2 or 3 minutes before even the strongest dog can rip open the can and devour the contents. By that time, he'll be happy and you'll be long gone.:)

7. whyeyebike

whyeyebike New Member

Welcome....looking forward to hearing more about your product.