New York MTB

Discussion in 'New York Bike Forum' started by Tarukai, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Tarukai

Tarukai SMILEY CAR

Hey everyone, I'm wondering if there's anyone here who's either near the central/capital region of NY who also mountain bikes, or bike to begin with on here? Looking to possibly get together to meet and maybe hit some trails, or even simply discuss places to go for some rides.

2. Xterrain

Xterrain New Member

I'm getting alot of help on my project in Texas from one of the creators and the owner of this. I'll be up in New York to ride it in the next few months hopefully, unfortunately its private and is by invite only at this point.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vDOUpSOEGw]YouTube - Trailway POV[/ame]

Last edited: Jul 14, 2009

3. Tarukai

Tarukai SMILEY CAR

Wow, that was a crazy track. If I didn't have an inexpensive hardtail from Trek I'd definitely consider that more (assuming I was invited).

Very nice. Whereabouts is that particular trail?

4. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

A lot of help on a local trail your building?

5. Darby

Darby New Member

I know I am replying to this post kinda late, but I moved back to central New York area like a year ago. I am in the process of buying a used Fuji bike lot of parts. Then going to build it but for road, Xc bike. Where I can swap the fork and tires out to what I need them for. If you are still interested maybe we can talk about a meet up.