Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Hi guys, i'm really new to cycling(more into motorcycles) but i'm still looking into what kind of bicycle fits me. I don't know if i'm into mountain bikes or road bikes or what? Around where i live there aren't many cyclists but i do see a fair amount of road bikes. I came on here really just get info on a bike i had seen in ad maybe someone here can help me out. Thanks!
Leon

·
Bent Newbie - old rider
144 Posts
Hi, Leon -

Where in Texas are you? And what was the make/model of the bike in the ad?

·
Ridin Dirty
160 Posts
Welcome to the party!

·
A Red Headed Stepchild
164 Posts
I came on here really just get info on a bike i had seen in ad maybe someone here can help me out. Thanks! Leon
Not certain if the practice was going on in the 70's, but Huffy used to re-badge some of their frames as White Performer's in the 80's.

You might want to contact the folks at First Flight Bicycles. They are very knowledgeable about classic bikes. First Flight Bicycles - Home

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was a MTB and BMX, MXer for years. Thought road bikes would be boring. About 7 years ago I got a road bike to help me quite smoking and get back to what I love,,,bicycles. Best decision I ever made. Love to ride road bikes. It is very different then MTB or MX because you can think while you exercise. When you are done you feel rested and you mind is clear. Did not see that coming but I love road riding the most now. Still do a fair amount of MTB and MX too.

·
Bent Newbie - old rider
144 Posts
Hey, Leon -

Enjoy your rides. I've been riding either very early in the morning, or after 7pm (with lights). It's too hot during the daytime.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts