Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, All-
My name's Wes, I'm 63- happily married, live in Atlantic Beach, FL. I'm a retired Navy Chief Electronics Tech, still doing the same work for the Navy an additional 25 years as a DOD technician. Just started riding, my wife is also joining me. We bought a couple of bikes about 10 years ago and did nothing with them, now have broken them out to use. I've got an Ibex Alpine 450 mountain bike, but with my age and a replaced knee, plan on staying on the road. I discovered hybrids on a Trek FX 7.4 at a LBS that I fell in love with, and now have a 2010 Fuji Absolute 1.0 on order from Nashbar. They have incredible prices on this close-out model- couldn't pass it up.
Anyway, enjoying riding again- I did for a short time in my 20's when I was stationed in Bermuda... Long time ago!!
Wes

·
Two skinny J's
21,196 Posts
Welcome aboard shipmate.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi, Bubblehead!! Worked with a few (MM's).... I ran the antenna repair shop on the Simon Lake for 2-1/2 years... worked very closely with the machine shop/38A... had a real good MM2 and- for a while- an outstanding MMC in my shop. Then, on CCDG-12, my best friend was an MMCS...
You're not all bad!!!;)
Wes

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome aboard! I'm pretty new here too, we are only prob. a little over a hour away from eachother as I live inland from St. Aug. about 30 min.

·
OTR-MTB and Fitness
85 Posts
Hi, Bubblehead!! Worked with a few (MM's).... I ran the antenna repair shop on the Simon Lake for 2-1/2 years... worked very closely with the machine shop/38A... had a real good MM2 and- for a while- an outstanding MMC in my shop. Then, on CCDG-12, my best friend was an MMCS...
You're not all bad!!!;)
Wes

Wow tied up to the Lake at the Loches, Sumer of whatever it was like 90, When she got back from think it was Gitmo run, Goerge C. Marshal Last refit over there. Never been back to Scott Land. Imaging riding those green hills, that is if it didn't rain:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts