Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else have them regularly?

I just woke up from one. Not sure what it was, but I was fighting it. My wife hit me, "Wake up, you're having a nightmare.".

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,556 Posts
Yes, all the time.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is it? I thought that once, the only reason I know I'm having them is she's waking me up.

I know I've had them forever, it seems when I lived alone though they were less frequent.

Perspective I guess?

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
I know I dream a lot, I just have trouble remembering them. It's pretty disappointing because the ones I do remember are often good ones. I don't mind a good nightmare, every once in a while, either. It's kind of a rush.

Just out of curiosity. A roommate of mine in college said he only dreams in black-and-white. I'm full color. Anybody else dream only in B&W?

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Not only in, but I do on a regular basis.

I'm constantly other people as well.
I don't remember ever dreaming in black and white. I'm sure there is some study out there regarding this, and there's probably several oneirological (I just learned that word) explanation or at least a psychological theories of what if means if you dream in B&W vs color.

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,616 Posts
i dream in black and white and it irritates me, when i wake up and everything is back to normal. dreams are fun due to the lack of limits placed upon your actions. i do however, prefer the colors of reality!

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Anyone have lucid dreams? I have then on occasion, nothing cool ever happens, and I usually wake up.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw]YouTube - Queensryche - Silent Lucidity[/ame]

?????????????????????????

1 - 20 of 24 Posts