Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First win in GB in 22 years, I will take it!

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Now we just need a Bronco win in Denver :)

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
INTEGRATE said:
First win in GB in 22 years, I will take it!
Tying the Niners to biking. I had three Montana rookie cards when I was 12. I still have two. I sold the third one for 95 bucks at the time to buy my little sister a better bike so we could ride together.

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Are 'ya happy this morning?? Manning looked good for his debut in Denver.
I am only because I have great DISDAIN for the Steelers. All of fans that I know personally are over the top obnoxious...and yes honestly glad to see him do well. I'll have my eyes on the Redskins this year too.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Sounds like rola is a RGIII fan! I have enjoyed watching interviews he has done. Seems to have his head screwed on straight and I bet he does well in the NFL.

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
I will be there for the Monday night game (Dec 3rd) VS the NY Giants. We are going for my wife birthday which is that day!! Football is a funny sport for me. I love it but not like baseball and I really have no team but I do have teams I don't like, strange hu?

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rola643 said:
I will be there for the Monday night game (Dec 3rd) VS the NY Giants. We are going for my wife birthday which is that day!! Football is a funny sport for me. I love it but not like baseball and I really have no team but I do have teams I don't like, strange hu?
You will be in SF??

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
I'll have my eyes on the Redskins this year too.
You will be in SF??
Na...we will be in DC for the Redskins VS the Ny Giants game

1 - 9 of 9 Posts