Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't were cycling clothes (probably my problem) but if I sweat and ride a lot, my nipples are burning. Is there anything I can do?

Kind of weird I know, but hey, it's what happens.

·
Two skinny J's
21,193 Posts
Disappointed....

·
Two skinny J's
21,193 Posts

Attachments

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Didn't I send you some ointment samples? Or do you not know your something from your something?
You did, I am looking for preventative measure though, if at all possible I would like to avoid it entirely. Nothing says I'm done cycling like bloody nipples.

Really, I have a couple of shirts.

·
Two skinny J's
21,193 Posts

Attachments

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,613 Posts
Nothing says I'm done cycling like bloody nipples
the funniest thing i have ever read... thank goodness for nike sports bras. i would seriously quit cycling forever.

as for the amazingly well endowed panty cyclist. you can ride in anything if you have a bike that sexy. i know i am probably the only one who noticed humongous booby girl is on a bike.

i honestly thought this was going to be a thread about spoke nipples. however, all nipples are cool i suppose. :p

honestly, best of luck with the chafing....

·
Registered
70 Posts
A Compression shirt underlayer may help. maybe even a tight fitting tee-shirt.
This could get too hot later in the year.
Heck even a couple band-aids may help (unless, of course, if you are hairy).
I use to get the chafed nips in Middle School when we were on forced "death runs".
It is very painful, and truly not funny.

·
8 Posts
the funniest thing i have ever read... thank goodness for nike sports bras. i would seriously quit cycling forever.

as for the amazingly well endowed panty cyclist. you can ride in anything if you have a bike that sexy. i know i am probably the only one who noticed humongous booby girl is on a bike.

i honestly thought this was going to be a thread about spoke nipples. however, all nipples are cool i suppose. :p

honestly, best of luck with the chafing....
LOL...Yeah, "humongous" girl is on a nice bike.

·
Two skinny J's
21,193 Posts
Can we still get away with this thread ?/)

·
Registered
223 Posts

I noticed she was on a bike too SG, but of course I'm not distracted by the humongous boobies like the other followers of this thread. ;) (although I do have to say, I clicked on this thread right away, not sure what I was hoping to find though lol)

·
163 Posts
You did, I am looking for preventative measure though, if at all possible I would like to avoid it entirely. Nothing says I'm done cycling like bloody nipples.

Really, I have a couple of shirts.

Go to your local running store this is very common in distance running and the will have things to stop it from happening

·
Two skinny J's
21,193 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts