Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
♥'s Bicycles
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No Shave November- Who is participating this year?

I've never intentionally grown facial hair before so I'm doing a test run right now to see how I like the beard and Mrs. HandsomeRyan hates it. She has informed me that No-Shave November = No-Sex November. :(

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Both. I don't shave until the wife makes me. So unless she catches on I'm game. I already have a pretty sweet beard though.

·
Younger than Hack
746 Posts
No Shave November- Who is participating this year?

I've never intentionally grown facial hair before so I'm doing a test run right now to see how I like the beard and Mrs. HandsomeRyan hates it. She has informed me that No-Shave November = No-Sex November. :(
Well at least you will know before hand that you are not getting any, instead of hoping, praying, and begging and still not getting any.

I usually shave when I fee like it I may just go for the No Shave and see how much ugly I am able to cover in a month.

·
♥'s Bicycles
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've decided I don't hate the beard. I told my wife that after no-shave November we may rock the following:

Don't-shave December
Just-be-hairy January
Furry February
Masculine March
All-natural April
ect...

·
SMILEY CAR
191 Posts
I'm rocking a beard-mustache combination, so I'll trim it (not shave it off!) before nov. 1st, and then let it rip.

·
♥'s Bicycles
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We need some before pictures to use as a baseline.

Here is hairless me-

(I'm on the right)

·
♥'s Bicycles
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Think of all that wind resistance with all that facial fuzz, shave them off and go faster :D :D
It's been in the 40's and rainy all weekend.

Insulation > Speed

1 - 20 of 39 Posts