North Korea Trip

Discussion in 'Trail & Ride Reports' started by MrSnake, Oct 23, 2009.

1. MrSnake

MrSnake Guest

A club I belong to has been planning a trip to DPRK for over a year now.

Just the planning alone has been crazy getting all the neccesary permissions to go.

Right now it still seems like May 1st our trip will begin unless there are some unforseen issues which knowing all I know about DPRK could happen.

I will keep everyone informed. If it does happen it should be quite the experience!

2. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

Sounds interesting. Fill us in on what planning you have done so far and what permits are needed.

Is there a rule list you have to follow?

3. Hardtail

Hardtail Ridin Dirty

Any updates? Did this trip happen or ongoing?

I'm in Korea now....the closest I will get to NPRK is going up to do the DMZ tour!

And yes, insane rules if you make it in to NPRK. There was a show on the History Channel about someone that did a documentary from inside of NPRK.

4. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

NPRK is north right? I saw some recent photo shoots they did and I would stay out of N. Korea.

5. Hardtail

Hardtail Ridin Dirty

Yeah.

Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea! Yeah you could not pay me to go there, I'd go back to Iraq first!

6. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

I've always wanted to go to Iraq. My cousin was there and said they managed to destroy the majority of what I wanted to go see. I would like to see Korea too but those pics of fake food being inspected by Dear Leader. That man is a nut job.