Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just moved to a new apartment and one of the so called perks is an exercise room but it consist of a crappy bike and a broken weight machine .. the bike which I'm going to have to use till spring is missing the seat adjustment screw so I take my own screw driver and put in the hole so I can even peddle the silly thing. But the programing won't work correctly and became kids tear stuff up nothin gets fixed I guess I should be thankful I'm not ridding in the cold and rain and wind

·
889 Posts
Bring it up to the building manager. If you pay for it as part of your rent, it should be at least working.

·
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I did and she said well I guess someone took it well yeah of course they did and the weight machine is broke too so its not much of an exercise room . I guess there has been trouble with teenagers smoking in there also so now its only open during office hours I'm wondering how long it will take to get things fixed

·
889 Posts
That's too bad. Maybe suggest to the manager to lock that door and only give access (via key) to those who use it. And a camera in there would probably be a good idea (for safety purposes).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts