Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have come to REALLY despise being cold when I ride. Without question the biggest issue for me is feet. I tried something today that worked better than any other combination I have tried to date.

It was 32 degrees ( with some good wind) this morning when I left to ride and I wore a pair of thin summer socks, as a matter of fact, the ones I received from Apres Velo and the Hydroskin socks inside my shoes and just toe covers on the outside. Worked about perfect, toasty toes! Well sorta:)

This might be a little out of the box but it worked well!

·
Two skinny J's
21,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What kinda socks are ya reviewing? Can you give us any hints?

·
1,355 Posts
I have come to REALLY despise being cold when I ride. Without question the biggest issue for me is feet. I tried something today that worked better than any other combination I have tried to date.

It was 32 degrees ( with some good wind) this morning when I left to ride and I wore a pair of thin summer socks, as a matter of fact, the ones I received from Apres Velo and the Hydroskin socks inside my shoes and just toe covers on the outside. Worked about perfect, toasty toes! Well sorta:)

This might be a little out of the box but it worked well!

Thanks for the tip I am going to give them a try. I rode today and the only part of me that was uncomfortable(cold) was my feet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts