pretty funny. just remember -- side effects could include a smelly taint. :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Thank you for sharing this!! OMG that made my Monday that much better! LOL

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
My doctor was a jackass that made assumptions about my religion. My new doctor is a woman, and she's more personable, but still hasn't resolved my respiratory issues.
That sucks. I had to call my father over the weekend to borrow money to see a Dr.

pretty funny. just remember -- side effects could include a smelly taint. :D
Did it smell like roses to begin with?

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
My doctor was a jackass that made assumptions about my religion. My new doctor is a woman, and she's more personable, but still hasn't resolved my respiratory issues.
Don't you hate that. I've had to request doctors to refund money before because they ended up being quacks.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
The insurance companies are to blame as well. I think I needed two or three visits before she could send me out for a chest x-ray.
I had a DR tell me once (Poor people DR.) that she had to prescribe me a medicine for a condition, that would not work, but that she was forced to start with that. A Dr. prescribing medicine to poor people that can't afford it, that is not even going to work. I'm all for Obamacare. The reality of it is the current system can't get much worse. That would just mean not existing.

·
The Bearded Wonder
561 Posts
I had a DR tell me once (Poor people DR.) that she had to prescribe me a medicine for a condition, that would not work, but that she was forced to start with that. A Dr. prescribing medicine to poor people that can't afford it, that is not even going to work. I'm all for Obamacare. The reality of it is the current system can't get much worse. That would just mean not existing.
What are you talking about??? I don't see anything wrong with that. :D:D:D

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
What are you talking about??? I don't see anything wrong with that. :D:D:D
Me neither! I am in terrible agony from a persistent condition that can only be treated through medication! Woohooo! I live in the greatest country in the world (We treat every one like a walking wallet)!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts