Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a thread topic from a British web site that I go to.

What is the oddest thing that you have found on your commute/ride?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Oh man. Sprite almost came out of my nose. I was debating even writing that I find condoms all the time. :shudder: I guess people in this college town ride around throwing used condoms out. Gross.

I've also found sunglasses, hats, scarves... anything to fly off while in a convertible I assume. A bra once, even!

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Oh man. Sprite almost came out of my nose. I was debating even writing that I find condoms all the time. :shudder: I guess people in this college town ride around throwing used condoms out. Gross.

I've also found sunglasses, hats, scarves... anything to fly off while in a convertible I assume. A bra once, even!
I have yet to see that. I think I would be grossed out.

I see diapers all the time. I hate seeing them.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've found shoes, various articles of clothes (usually women's tops & bras), hose, the occasional socks, pants, panties, tools, money (no decent amount:(), broken cell phones. The best find(s) so far has been a functional digital camera and a functional digital recorder.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Found a guy laying in the trail a couple weeks ago. He had just crashed into the back of his buddy's bike and was just laying in the middle of the trail.

·
Registered
415 Posts
A Soiled Prophylactic...

A Bra...

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,505 Posts
My best find was The Best of ZZ Top on 8-track. Played it for years.

·
Registered
461 Posts
rubbers, cash, tools, cds caseetes, toys, bikes
best in dumpster find.... a set of knives.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I was walking back from this Mexican restaurant next door to my job and low and behold... a condom.

I don't understand why people toss these on the ground as often as they do. Is it really too much to ask of someone to put it back in the wrapper when they're done and toss it in the TRASH and not out your car window? Speaking of that... I thought cars were for driving and beds were for... uh... sleeping?!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
In general, people throwing their garbage on the ground or out the window of their car pretty much ticks me off. Do they do this at home? I'm not really a tree hugger but it irritates me to see candy wrappers, etc along the roads and trails.

·
Two skinny J's
21,196 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
In general, people throwing their garbage on the ground or out the window of their car pretty much ticks me off. Do they do this at home? I'm not really a tree hugger but it irritates me to see candy wrappers, etc along the roads and trails.
I was taking my daughter to daycare last week one morning. As I crested this very steep hill in my truck, the F150 in front of me started emptying their front seat out.... out the window. I honked and threw a hand up like "What gives, dude!" He then came to a stop and got out of his truck. I laughed and kinda hopped my truck forward at him. He got back in his truck.

I hate that crap. People walk past tons of trash cans every day. Why throw that out your window when there are 12 trash cans at the gas station you're on your way to? Do these people not have a trash can at home they can toss their trash into? I will gladly donate one to them if not.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,505 Posts
I wanna know where all these underwear come from!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I wanna know where all these underwear come from!
Good question, also where do all of those women tops and bras come from? Can we safely presume that sometime shortly after they came off that there is/was a woman walking around with her breasts exposed to the world?

Do women really feel the need/urge to remove their tops/bras and just leave them on the side of the road? Some of the pieces of bras/panties that I've seen looked as if they were (at one time) expensive. Why would a woman take off expensive lingerie and leave it on the side of the road?

I can understand a small percentage of women either out doing laundry and "forgetting" that they set it on the roof of their car and driving off. Or having the wind rip it out of the back of their car. But at times there is way too much of it for that to have happened.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Good question, also where do all of those women tops and bras come from? Can we safely presume that sometime shortly after they came off that there is/was a woman walking around with her breasts exposed to the world?

Do women really feel the need/urge to remove their tops/bras and just leave them on the side of the road? Some of the pieces of bras/panties that I've seen looked as if they were (at one time) expensive. Why would a woman take off expensive lingerie and leave it on the side of the road?

I can understand a small percentage of women either out doing laundry and "forgetting" that they set it on the roof of their car and driving off. Or having the wind rip it out of the back of their car. But at times there is way too much of it for that to have happened.
Much like a bar here in Austin, TX that has expensive bras stapled to their ceiling.... yiikes. Not only has one paid too much for their drink, but they've also given up their 60$ bra. Idiots.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts