Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good idea, bad idea? I was just thinking of being able to reach out to fellow TS'rs in other social media, besides sending a PM. Curious to see what yall think. I can see it go both ways as an issue and as a good idea with privacy and all.

·
Two skinny J's
21,185 Posts
Do you us google +? Tried it and didn't care for it...

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I use it because there are more technical pages on it (Dell, Vmware, Etc). I dont have as many family and friends, but i like how it ties to google services. I have a browser plugin that pushes updates to G+ to facebook minimizing my efforts.

·
Two skinny J's
21,185 Posts
Cool! Of course there's an app for that :) Nigal here was a big proponent of it and have up using it as well. Closed his FB and everything for a while.

·
Two skinny J's
21,185 Posts
I'd say go with it Houston, but who am I?

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I liked it. Was thinking an at a glance for.those who care. Adding a field to profiles makes more sense though, Like we have for IM.

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
I'm big in privacy, which makes things interesting for members that want to be friends outside of this site.

By the way, I need 1,000 Likes on Facebook for my site. Anyone want to help spread the word?

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Industry_Hack said:
I'm big in privacy, which makes things interesting for members that want to be friends outside of this site.

By the way, I need 1,000 Likes on Facebook for my site. Anyone want to help spread the word?
Sure ill pass it around. I read your stuff, mostly to catch typos, but you are good.

Yeah I get the privacy thing too which is why I seek advice from.the councel.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kneedrachen said:
Two incomplete sentences.

You should not proofread anything.

Move along to tmz.com

Thank You.

-Management
Sorry, typing on my phone with one hand.

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Wait. You still have one of those phones you need to type into? I can talk into mine while it's stuck to the dash with velcro, and it gets nearly every word correct.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This phone gets better accuracy with speech to text than previous Androids, but it still has its problems. The worst problem is its reliance to the web in which Sprint 3G fails. Their 4G is hit and miss in Houston as they are still working to turn it up.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,500 Posts

Hit Like if you agree!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts