Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Over 50 and not '2' tired
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This will be a new thread for oragnizing uni rides in the LA and OC areas. Mostly either 36er road, or MUni rides.

To kick things off, this Sunday, 10/2/11, there will be a group 36er/29er beach bike path ride starting at Sunset Beach, just north of Huntington beach. Meetup time is 8am at the famous water tower house at #1 Anderson st., at PCH.

Should be perfect riding weather and we can ride as far as the group decides. Chime in here or PM if you can join us. Nothing more fun and awesome than a SEA of 36er's to freak out and amaze the general public! :thumbsup:

(I should also add that I don't expect many responses, if any, but what the hell. I thought I would throw it out there anyway. This is a pretty dead forum, no offense.)

·
Two skinny J's
21,314 Posts
lol here's a reply! Meh never mind...not even worth the response. Sorry, no offense!

·
Over 50 and not '2' tired
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
New riding buddy Clay drove in all the way from San Diego for one of the most enjoyable 36er beach rides in a long time! You all really missed out on a fantastic time. Oh well, just more fun for us! :D

The weather couldn't have been more perfect as we rode through the beautiful beach cities of Sunset, Huntington, Newport, Balboa, and stopping at the world famous "Wedge", which is home to some of the largest and most treacherous waves anywhere! (Not today though. )

We then savored the ride back for a short but sweet total of 32 miles. We can't wait to do this route again, and we are planning another one soon.

DSC00925.jpg

DSC00922.jpg

DSC00914.jpg

DSC00918.jpg

DSC00912.jpg

DSC00908.jpg

DSC00906.jpg

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts