Old Winora

Discussion in 'General Bike Discussion' started by bikebum1975, May 2, 2010.

1. bikebum1975

bikebum1975 Rat Biker

Gonn be restoring this slowly and modifying it slightly to as I get the cash it's not as ratty looking now as in the pic but needs a big time overhaul gonna turn it into a 3 speeder drop a banana seat and sissybar on it and give it a new paint job color still undecided. other mods will be a fromt handle bar woody basket from Wald and a paperboy double rear basket also from Wald.Gonna use it for an around town bike and gonna eventually tour the states with it yes you all read right on that I am gonna TOUR with it.. Lemme know what y'all think of her. She's been good to me done my first half century on it took me bout 6 hours to do 63 miles round trip was a good ride. I am also gonna be adding a Sturmey Archer drum brake dyno hub to the front and toying with using and 8 speed Sturmey Archer rear hub instead of the 3 speeder depends on the funds at the time.

Attached Files:

2. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

I like it! Keep us updated. You did 50 miles on it?

3. bikebum1975

bikebum1975 Rat Biker

Closer to 60 actually lmao first time I ever rode that far on a bike I regularly do around anywheres from 10 is a short ride to 30 miles lol