Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ride through the little Mexico district.

Should I add spinners to my cycle? I could be the envy!

·
Rollin Solo like Han...
523 Posts
If mexican envy is what you seek then you should get some wheels that are to small for your ride. I get to drive into "the bario" tomorrow where all the trucks have tiny little wheels on them. Also paint a mural of jesus holding a topless chick standing on the beach next to some palm trees and your bike, on your bike. That's the ticket.

·
717 Posts
Tequila in one of you water bottles???? Drink too much and get so buzzed you hit a curb and taco a wheel.:eek:

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
If mexican envy is what you seek then you should get some wheels that are to small for your ride. I get to drive into "the bario" tomorrow where all the trucks have tiny little wheels on them. Also paint a mural of jesus holding a topless chick standing on the beach next to some palm trees and your bike, on your bike. That's the ticket.
I do that to everything I own.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
You could add hydraulics to the front so you could bounce the front tire off the ground as you go down the street... that would be cool.

·
Registered
162 Posts
and your bike, on your bike. That's the ticket.
Like... your truck... on your truck?

This must be a new craze... I must get my 4Runner to the paint n body shop. Hopefully my boss will understand the importance of this project.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts