Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Normally I have been eating Red Vines ( different brand but same as Twizzlers) for my on ride snacks. However, this may soon change if these work out nicely on my next ride!!!

Attachments

·
Two skinny J's
21,522 Posts
Better hope they melt in your mouth and not......in your jersey. That could look....well sheetie

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rola643 said:
Better hope they melt in your mouth and not......in your jersey. That could look....well sheetie
Thought of that but I have a small flip top tin that would hold enough for snack purposes, and keep them away from the jersey in case of melting. Or just keep em in that resealable bag that will fit in the back pocket.

·
Two skinny J's
21,522 Posts
Those just look plain good! Do you not like Gu or Hammer gels? One of the guys I ride with swears by Gummi bears... I think that's what they are :)

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those just look plain good! Do you not like Gu or Hammer gels? One of the guys I ride with swears by Gummi bears... I think that's what they are :)
I have seriously thought of using Gummi bears as well. :thumbsup:
Honestly I tried some Gels before, and while they weren't bad, they are costly and honestly I doubt they would improve my performance enough to justify the cost/benefit.

These are what I really like :D I got 1 tin as a gift and it worked great and very easy to use with the fliptop lid! Problem is I cant find them anywhere cept online and well other stuff is just easier to get.;)

http://shop.sweetriot.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=183

·
Two skinny J's
21,522 Posts
Ya just had to go and do it it didn't ya? I couldn't walk past them in the candy isle @ Wally World...they kept calling my name. Wiped out 1/2 the bag of raspberry just to make sure they were really just that good!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya just had to go and do it it didn't ya? I couldn't walk past them in the candy isle @ Wally World...they kept calling my name. Wiped out 1/2 the bag of raspberry just to make sure they were really just that good!
MUHAHAHAHAHA! Next I will be buying stock in Mars Inc. :D:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts

·
No longer a newb!
177 Posts
My favorite -

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
I thought my favorite in-the-saddle food was the peanut butter sandwich until last years MoCo Epic where I discovered that it was really the bacon-hotdog. Thank you Germantown Cycles!!!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will see your M&M's and raise you these.....
Dont think those didn't cross my mind, But oh the mess on a hot day!:hate:
So far the Mint M&M's have worked very well in all aspects for riding. They melt in my mouth and not in my jersey!, Give me quick energy when I need it from carbs as well as the small amount of caffeine in dark chocolate! AND, they melt in my mouth NOT in my jersey! :love:

·
No longer a newb!
177 Posts
Anyone on here use Honey Stinger products?

·
Two skinny J's
21,522 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I will see your M&M's and raise you these.....

OK as I was grabbing my mint M&M's these caught my eye!
Very good, but are smaller like plain M&M's, whereas the Mint M&M are the size of the peanut M&M's and a little easier to grab out of a back jersey pocket. So there is my comparative review! ;)

Attachments

·
Two skinny J's
21,522 Posts
OK as I was grabbing my mint M&M's these caught my eye!
Very good, but are smaller like plain M&M's, whereas the Mint M&M are the size of the peanut M&M's and a little easier to grab out of a back jersey pocket. So there is my comparative review! ;)
Ok....I quit you guys are killing me with all this sweet stuff!

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Well played hazy, well played.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts