Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I entered my truck into a ridiculous contest. Why not, right?

Anyone wanna throw some votes my way? It would be much appreciated.

Speaking of contests... Has anyone ever entered one and actually won? I've never won anything in my life!

·
Two skinny J's
21,181 Posts

Attachments

·
Two skinny J's
21,181 Posts
Rola, you fly that?
Only in a hush house (test cell for engine runs) once with a friend in the back seat:) My wife got to fly in one once tho!! I tried to tell the Col. that took her I was a better choice. I just need 30 seconds of flight. I just wanted to look straight up and see the sky and look in the mirror and see the ground straight below me before I passed out! I was an AGE mechanic. Aerospace Ground Equipment, think the Navy and most civilians call it GSE. The 32cnd Wolfhounds, it was to cool- best assignment I ever had.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Only in a hush house (test cell for engine runs) once with a friend in the back seat:) My wife got to fly in one once tho!! I tried to tell the Col. that took her I was a better choice. I just need 30 seconds of flight. I just wanted to look straight up and see the sky and look in the mirror and see the ground straight below me before I passed out! I was an AGE mechanic. Aerospace Ground Equipment, think the Navy and most civilians call it GSE. The 32cnd Wolfhounds, it was to cool- best assignment I ever had.
That's very cool Rola! My dream as a kid was to be a jet pilot. Corrected vision and not being the brightest of the bright put an end to that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts