·
Two skinny J's
21,187 Posts
You mean only in China :)

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
under paid and under age.:hate:

Might be different if they were forced to use the same humane business practices as those companies in the States.I personally believe there is too many regulations, but not having any is worse.

Anyway, a disgraceful show of UN-patriotism if you ask me.

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
I think hope there will be some changes in the uniform befor thay go to the Olympics
My ¢¢

·
Registered
9,927 Posts
I heard on the news that the U.S. Olympic Committee is standing by their decision to keep the uniforms. What BS!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
USOC is a private entity that relies on donations and sponsorships for funding. I respect the right to make this decision especially since Ralph Lauren is a sponsor.

That being said, I find it sad that real American companies wont step forward to stop this kind of thing from happening. I find it opportunistic for legislators to call foul as they are the people responsible for the unfair trade practices our domestic companies are forced to compete against.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts

Very little of my clothing, if any, is made in the USA. Are the people complaining about these uniforms wearing clothing made in USA? Are you? "Look for the Union label"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO7VUklDlQw[/ame]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts