Other Hobbies

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Keith, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Keith

Keith New Member

What other hobbies do you have?

I have too many I know that. I usually go through phases of really getting into one then moving onto another and then go back and forth.

Jeeps, home brewing beer, firearms/skeet shooting, fishing, scooters (<50CC), aquariums (cichlids)

2. Doc

Doc Guest

Jeeps, bikes, and im currently getting into the keeping of saltwater fish.

3. Naturegirl

Naturegirl New Member

Fish, cooking, music, and the outdoors.

4. carptomm

carptomm Guest

rubicons, biking and model rail roading

5. BigDumbBear

BigDumbBear New Member

bikes of all kinds, jeeps, hot-rods, hunting, fishing, caving, rappelling, used to kayak a lot, photography, geocaching... and I think I'm forgetting a few. I've been there and done a lot.

6. zahgurim

zahgurim zero the hero

Apart from the harem of bikes?

I also ride planks when it's cold, and play underwater with tanks on my back.

7. bootht99

bootht99 New Member

i do alot of fixing, whether its my jeep or sled. i don't know if i enjoy that or not, as that means less time driving and sledding. lol. i also like canoeing and fishing. usually if i'm outdoors (which i mostly am), i'm happy.

8. hophead

hophead New Member Tavern Member

Jeeps were a hobbie, but the ex got the 95 Wrangler and the 02 Liberty, so all I have left is the 05 Grand Cherokee. I really miss the Wrangler. Especially during "top off" season.

I used to brew beer too, but I don't have the time or space for it anymore. I still drink plenty of it though.:D

Now that I've told you all what I don't do anymore, that leaves bikes. I love to ride 'em, break 'em, fix 'em, and build 'em. Mostly, I just like to do stuff outside: Hiking, camping, skiing, snowboarding, kayaking, fishing, hunting, etc...

9. skunky

skunky Guest

I like cichlids... I got a sucker fish cause I thought cichlids didn't like them (I witnessed two giant ones with a giant cichlid living together for a year and they didnt bite each other)... now my sucker fish is eaten :( :eek: :eek:

10. TxJeeper

TxJeeper Guest

Jeeps, Geocaching, fishing, photography and hiking. Does the wife count as a hobby?

11. COSMTBFAN

COSMTBFAN DAS BOOT!!

That's funny, I have an African Cichlid tank like some of you. I'm into 4 wheeling, dirt biking, street biking, mountain biking, disk golf, hiking, camping, fishing, drumming, frog gigging, etc...you get the idea. If I'm outside...I'm happy!!

12. jeepwithnoname

jeepwithnoname New Member

Jeeps..... Mmmmmm. Nuff said. My Wrangler is my mistress. With her I am slave and master at the same damn time.

13. Xterrain

Xterrain New Member

Traveling NUMBER ONE!, rock climbing, snowboarding, scuba, skydiving, caving, mountaineering (peak bagger for life!), kayaking, toobing with my groupies, dealing with my company, designing new stuff, slinging merch LOL, live music, marketing with bands etc, people watching, having a good time and keeping from going mental with the faults of western society.

Thats the short of it. Haha.

14. riderman14

riderman14 Guest

to me,bikings not a hobby,it's a life style.hunting,fishing,camping and just about anything outdoors works for me.oh yeah,at this point in my life,my job!!!...lol...i only work to support my hobbies!!ride on

15. bantam700

bantam700 New Member

16. Gomez

Gomez Member

Wheeling, fishing, reading, wrenching, hiking, laughing, hacky sack, my Djembe....

17. jsbarks

jsbarks Guest

mercedes (190d), football, jeeps (when I had one), snowboarding, skiing