Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know im new around here but I figured I would jump right in. Just wondering what other outdoor things you all enjoy other then biking. I figured since we are outdoor oriented around here there must be some hoppiests.

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Well I'm into four wheeling, mostly rock crawling. Also enjoy to fish both salt and fresh though more so salt even though I don't do it as much. Nothing like pulling out some Redfish and cooking it up to me.

·
SMILEY CAR
191 Posts
I'm going to be getting into wheeling as I get money for my Jeep.

walking sometimes, want to start hiking.

not much right now, but looking into things like camping and stuff.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Rockclimbing, Whitewater Kayaking, Skydiving, Mountaineering (Peak Bagging), Snowboarding, Swimming, Camping, Stripping, French Kissing, MotoX, and traveling to do all of the aforementioned.

·
Registered
164 Posts
What do you mean 'you never get a chance to do it?'
I'm in the kansas city area so most of the "camping" around here is in a field just off a busy road where the campsites are 20 feet apart, not exactly my idea of fun. There are a few state parks that have some decent spots but they are far enough away that a weekend camping trip would consist mostly of driving. Not to mention that almost everyone I know is a wimp and hates the though of sleeping in a tent.

·
pedal pusher
121 Posts
jeep, camping, digging at the trails, beerbq's <<<thats a contact sport. hiking, trying to get more into geocaching.

·
63 Posts
Bird identifying, camping, hiking, fishing, wheeling, collect old records 45's, 33's and 7, sleeping on the beach, shell collecting... others as well

1 - 12 of 12 Posts