Other Outdoor Life?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by trix, May 6, 2009.

1. trix

trix Guest

I know im new around here but I figured I would jump right in. Just wondering what other outdoor things you all enjoy other then biking. I figured since we are outdoor oriented around here there must be some hoppiests.

2. BigDumbBear

BigDumbBear New Member

camping, photography, caving, rapelling, white water rafting, hunting, fishing. and some others I can't think of.

3. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

Well I'm into four wheeling, mostly rock crawling. Also enjoy to fish both salt and fresh though more so salt even though I don't do it as much. Nothing like pulling out some Redfish and cooking it up to me.

4. jeepwithnoname

jeepwithnoname New Member

Jeeeeeeep... Mmmmmmmmmm. Me love Jeep.

5. Tarukai

Tarukai SMILEY CAR

I'm going to be getting into wheeling as I get money for my Jeep.

walking sometimes, want to start hiking.

not much right now, but looking into things like camping and stuff.

6. Xterrain

Xterrain New Member

Rockclimbing, Whitewater Kayaking, Skydiving, Mountaineering (Peak Bagging), Snowboarding, Swimming, Camping, Stripping, French Kissing, MotoX, and traveling to do all of the aforementioned.

7. bantam700

bantam700 New Member

Mostly hiking, and astronomy, I love me some camping but I hardly ever get the chance to do it.

8. Xterrain

Xterrain New Member

What do you mean 'you never get a chance to do it?'

9. bantam700

bantam700 New Member

I'm in the kansas city area so most of the "camping" around here is in a field just off a busy road where the campsites are 20 feet apart, not exactly my idea of fun. There are a few state parks that have some decent spots but they are far enough away that a weekend camping trip would consist mostly of driving. Not to mention that almost everyone I know is a wimp and hates the though of sleeping in a tent.

10. KFaulkner

KFaulkner Guest

Caving?

If I'm not on my bike, I'm hiking or fishing. I also enjoy learning how to surf but I am not so good.

11. vassago

vassago pedal pusher

jeep, camping, digging at the trails, beerbq's <<<thats a contact sport. hiking, trying to get more into geocaching.

12. Gomez

Gomez Member

Bird identifying, camping, hiking, fishing, wheeling, collect old records 45's, 33's and 7, sleeping on the beach, shell collecting... others as well