Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we've now heard of unicycle football....has anyone seen or tried any other kind of sports on unicycles? I was thinking maybe Lacross?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I remember when I had a uni... The only thing I tried was staying on.. And, I barley mastered that when a clown saw me riding in the front yard and offered me $100 for it. (I paid $15). And thats my story. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
What about Xtreme unicycle football where you can use your free hands to carry silly string / supersoakers / chains / crow bars / just kidding etc?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I know it can be bad for stuff to be fully submerged in water....... but nowadays arent bikes mostly rust proof?

You could have unicycle stunts where you do flips into a pool / river off of a ramp :D then again... if someone who can't drive very straight tried jumping in a pool they can hit the edge........

·
Registered
8 Posts
New sports on unicycle. Hmmmm.
Well I hope to ride my unicycle while mascoting for my school next year*, but that technically isn't a sport, so my suggestion would be maybe soccer with an over sized ball so you don't have to take your feet very far off the pedals or maybe use clubs to hit a regular one(oh wait, that's almost hockey).
jousting 's already been done, so maybe team fencing or doge ball.

*after some in costume practice and a talk to the administrator

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm a novice at best.
I've only been in costume for one game. The previous mascot-guy was homecoming king so he realized he needed a sub and called me morning-of, I said sure. Despite the high temperatures and the fact that the four fingered, shedding, one-size-fits-all costume was made for someone 8inches taller than me, IT WAS AWESOME!!!:D
I'm lined up to mascot next year I think, so yeah, I'd say I'm a mascot.A high school mascot anyway.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Still sounds cool. Just be careful.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V9kJw-kWQ8]YouTube - Sausagegate[/ame]

I would call it a sausage fest....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts