Other Unicycle Sports

Discussion in 'General Bike Discussion' started by Stinkfist, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Stinkfist

Stinkfist Guest

So we've now heard of unicycle football....has anyone seen or tried any other kind of sports on unicycles? I was thinking maybe Lacross?

2. clemfan2001

clemfan2001 Guest

I remember when I had a uni... The only thing I tried was staying on.. And, I barley mastered that when a clown saw me riding in the front yard and offered me $100 for it. (I paid $15). And thats my story. ;)

3. hophead

hophead New Member Tavern Member

LMAO, That's freakin' hilarious.

4. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

LOL, yeah it would take me forever to master staying on it, much less trying to go after a ball of some sort. That's an accident waiting to happen!

5. Yamez

Yamez Guest

Those kids on the unicycles are amazing!

6. ardvark_ann

ardvark_ann Guest

LOL Not much of a unicycler myself, clemfan....stick to the 2 wheels! One just isn't enough!

7. clemfan2001

clemfan2001 Guest

Haha. Trust me, I learned my lesson. ;)

8. ChiliDawg

ChiliDawg Guest

How about unicycle hackey sack?

9. clemfan2001

clemfan2001 Guest

That would be super hard. I love playing hackey sack. The thought of combining the two... Unheardof.

10. zookie

zookie Guest

What about Xtreme unicycle football where you can use your free hands to carry silly string / supersoakers / chains / crow bars / just kidding etc?

11. bikerider

bikerider Guest

I know it can be bad for stuff to be fully submerged in water....... but nowadays arent bikes mostly rust proof?

You could have unicycle stunts where you do flips into a pool / river off of a ramp :D then again... if someone who can't drive very straight tried jumping in a pool they can hit the edge........

12. milkmandan

milkmandan Guest

13. yangus

yangus New Member

New sports on unicycle. Hmmmm.
    Well I hope to ride my unicycle while mascoting for my school next year*, but that technically isn't a sport, so my suggestion would be maybe soccer with an over sized ball so you don't have to take your feet very far off the pedals or maybe use clubs to hit a regular one(oh wait, that's almost hockey).
    jousting 's already been done, so maybe team fencing or doge ball.

*after some in costume practice and a talk to the administrator

14. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

Are you a mascot?

15. yangus

yangus New Member

I'm a novice at best.
    I've only been in costume for one game. The previous mascot-guy was homecoming king so he realized he needed a sub and called me morning-of, I said sure. Despite the high temperatures and the fact that the four fingered, shedding, one-size-fits-all costume was made for someone 8inches taller than me, IT WAS AWESOME!!!:D
    I'm lined up to mascot next year I think, so yeah, I'd say I'm a mascot.A high school mascot anyway.

16. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

Still sounds cool. Just be careful.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V9kJw-kWQ8]YouTube - Sausagegate[/ame]

I would call it a sausage fest....