Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey check out this cool new event for this year called Outerbike. We all know Interbike is the industry show for they guys on the inside, but this is for everyone like me, the average Joe who just likes bike. It's in Moab, Ut this year. It looks pretty cool if you ask me. Here is the link. Outerbike

What do you think about it?

·
The Bearded Wonder
561 Posts
From the website: "We will be adding various beer drinking and schmoozing opportunities as they are scheduled." ... looks like Industry might be interested :p

Definitely looks like it's MTB oriented... not sure how my 700x23's would hold up...

·
Younger than Hack
746 Posts
From the website: "We will be adding various beer drinking and schmoozing opportunities as they are scheduled." ... looks like Industry might be interested :p

Definitely looks like it's MTB oriented... not sure how my 700x23's would hold up...
Well see now you have a new goal. You need to find a really really expensive full suspension MTB that will handle either a 26X2.35 or a 29X2.4. So you can look good drinking beer and schmoozing with the rest of the crazies.

You have until the end of September, get busy.

·
The Bearded Wonder
561 Posts
Well see now you have a new goal. You need to find a really really expensive full suspension MTB that will handle either a 26X2.35 or a 29X2.4. So you can look good drinking beer and schmoozing with the rest of the crazies.

You have until the end of September, get busy.
on it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts