Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 232 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what other hobbies does everyone enjoy? It's getting that time of year to get fired up :D Mine prolly goes against the grain of most who cycle. This is not my car but the hours into it would say otherwise.
The car has a new Rocket Chassis for this year

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
I have a friend that collects vintage Harley Davidson motorcycles, but likes to limit them to a particular year (1947, I think) and either trikes or sidecars. They're housed in a restored vintage gas station, complete with pumps and period correct cars and a tow truck. I hate him.

Attachments

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just a wrench..I don't have a big enough set to hold 650 HP wide open while sliding sideways! Race, wrench and repeat and on the good weeks just a set of tires and fuel :)

I hate to admit it but I still get a super rush every time the car fires up and the smell of 115 octane burning tickles my nose.

We'll be back here this year, track champs for 2011 :)

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Rollin Solo like Han...
517 Posts
For me if it's not bikes it's usually cars or music related things. I've got quite a few cars and I play multiple instruments. I can go into more detail if anyone really wants to know. I also spend as much time as possible with my dogs and have been very into improving my room lately.

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For me if it's not bikes it's usually cars or music related things. I've got quite a few cars and I play multiple instruments. I can go into more detail if anyone really wants to know. I also spend as much time as possible with my dogs and have been very into improving my room lately.
What instruments do you play and what kinda music?

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Rola, my friends that helped me build up the FJ60 (I had an FJ40 as well) took me out on some Jeep trails one weekend. I managed to get through everything they did, but lost a mirror, some trim, scratched my paint, and crushed my exhaust. In other words, it was a great time. Gotta go find the photos...

·
Rollin Solo like Han...
517 Posts
I play a lot of different kinds of music. Mostly rock based with some different flavors thrown in to keep it fun. Instrument wise, I play guitar, bass, drums, bagpipes and some keys. Also my first "car" was a FJ40, miss that thing. :)

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,556 Posts
A short slide show of some of my favorite activities and my favorite places with my best friend Larry (he's the little skinny one) .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3-b0czwteU]YouTube - The Larry and Nigal Experience[/ame]

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
♥'s Bicycles
499 Posts
Outside of bikes I do plant stuff. Outside of my job (research greenhouse manager) I do flower and vegetable gardening around my house and, when the mood strikes me, I teach classes about various horticultural topics.

I haven't been doing it as much lately but I am also interested in designing, building, and operating hydroponic and soilless garden systems.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Outside of bikes I do plant stuff. Outside of my job (research greenhouse manager) I do flower and vegetable gardening around my house and, when the mood strikes me, I teach classes about various horticultural topics.

I haven't been doing it as much lately but I am also interested in designing, building, and operating hydroponic and soilless garden systems.

I love horticulture too

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Oh man! I love garden fresh tomatoes. We usually have 6-8 plants and prolly the same with grape and cherry tomatoes. Love cucumbers and radishes but I can't get them(radishes) to grow for any reason. We have done a lot of snow peas.

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
From a couple od years ago but it was a cool experiment. It was fast enough to win the pole position

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy6-90iToHc]YouTube - Virginia Motor Speedway Fall Classic 2007[/ame]

Life in the pits

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orXSURwbL-Q]YouTube - Lucas Oil Dirt Late Models Lawrenceburg Speedway[/ame]​

1 - 20 of 232 Posts