Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this on the Today show this morning and thought I would pass it along to those who might have missed it and be interested

·
717 Posts
should set a good example and at least wear their football helmets!

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
I wonder how many run out infront of them waveing ther flags

·
American Expatriate
248 Posts
That is pretty darned cool. Still won't make me a Packers fan though.

·
Two skinny J's
21,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
870 Posts
Sorry, but big deal. So a bunch of football players commuted to work on their bikes. I commute just about every day and it doesn't make the news. I'm sure thousands of others do the same without it making the news. So what?

Now I might be impressed if they did it during National Bike To Work Week in May.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I was a Packer fan at one time. When I was a kid there was no pro football team with in 300 miles till the Saints came into the league. After they came into the league there still was no pro football team there for a long time.

Some Packer fans might remember some of the numbers. 15 31 5 might give a few people a clue. Then the Pack traded for a kid that played quarterback at the college I went to so I was sort of a Pack fan then. Lots of people are rather ticked off at him now, but he happened to wear the number 4.

They really can't bike to work during May for one really good reason. They are not working in May.

·
Two skinny J's
21,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry, but big deal. So a bunch of football players commuted to work on their bikes. I commute just about every day and it doesn't make the news. I'm sure thousands of others do the same without it making the news. So what?

Now I might be impressed if they did it during National Bike To Work Week in May.
SUX, you gota be the most depressing negative person I have ever seen type...

·
Registered
2,397 Posts

That is a lot better than the news other high profile athletes seem to be notorious for. Would much rather see responsible use of notoriety than the other crap any day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts